Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Somedays Dreamers






Goldfish Nacklace - Awoke on a Whale Vintage
Tree of Life Necklace - Thrifted
Motel Embellished Belt - Motel
Black Bowler Hat - Thrifted
High Roller Sequin Shorts - Mink Pink
Black Stocking-Socks - Asos
Double Band Platforms (Tan) - Asos
Suede Fringe Bag - Urban Ourfitters


So recently I received the most wonderful surprise from Somedays Lovin` - a giant parcel full of their gorgeous garments!! Naturally I just couldn't wait to take some photos with my absolute favourite piece the Love Unchanged Tank.
My sister decided that it was time to find a new place for photo taking, and my God, was I pleased with the result! I hope you like what we served up, as this is no doubt one of my favourite photo shoots so far.






3 comments:

  1. Amazing photos, lovely style!
    xoxo,
    Fashionhypnotised girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this blog. I follow you here and on Lookbook.
    Hope to see you on mine : http://idontcarebutyou.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete